Month: October 2018
These recently published articles can be accessed at academia.edu and researchgate:
- S. Malesevic (2018). The Structural Origins of Social Cohesion: The Dynamics of Micro-Solidarity in 1991-1995 Wars of Yugoslav Succession. Small Wars and Insurgencies 29 (4): 735-753.
- S. Malesevic and N. O’Dochartaigh (2018) Why Combatants Fight: The Irish Republican Army and the Bosnian Serb Army Compared. Theory and Society 47 (3): 293-326.
- S. Malesevic (2018) Nationalism and the Longue Durée. Nations and Nationalism 24 (2): 292-99. (Thai translation to be published in 2018).
- S. Malesevic (2018) From Mercenaries to Private Patriots: Nationalism and the Private Military Contractors. In: T. Crosby and U. Swed (eds) The Sociology of the Privatization of Security. New York: Palgrave (in press).
- S. Malesevic (2018) Nationalism and Imperialism as Enemies and Friends: Nation-State Formation and Imperial Projects in the Balkans. In F. Duina (ed). Nation and States, Power and Civility. Toronto: University of Toronto Press (in press).
- S. Malesevic (2018) Globalisation and Nationalist Subjectivities. In D. Jung and S. Stetter (eds). Modern Subjectivities in World Society. London: Palgrave.
- S. Malesevic and T. Trost-Pavasovic (2018) Nation-States and Nationalism. In G. Ritzer (ed) Wiley Blackwell Encyclopedia of Sociology. London: Wiley Blackwell.
- S. Malesevic (2018) The Rise and Rise of Grounded Nationalisms. Ethnopolitics (in press).